Junior Software Engineer (Node.js / Vue.js) - H/F
Description du poste
Our client is a LegalTech with 70 employees working to make international law and arbitration more transparent and accessible. Founded in 2018, the company is a search engine for international law and arbitration. They use artificial and collaborative intelligence to collect and structure global legal data (they have and maintain two main products).
Leading international law firms, governments and corporations around the world use this company’s AI technology to conduct in-depth legal research and due diligence with confidence.
To continue their expansion, they have just raised €10 million in funding.
They are now looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join the group’s workforce and work on the development of cutting-edge technologies.
Localisation : Paris (75008) – Remote possible.
Salary : 35 000€ – 45 000€ + BSPCE (stock-options).
As part of your duties, you will be responsible for :
– Working in a product/business impact team to maximise results by delivering great software;
– Delivering quality software;
– Carrying out unit testing and End2End testing;
– Risk assessment;
– Making architectural proposals and many RFCs;
– Take ownership of parts of the system (intimate understanding of SLI/SLO/SLA);
– Questioning and contributing to the improvement of the general processes.
– You have at least 0/1 years’ experience in a similar role;
– You have in-depth skills in Node.js / Vue.js;
– You have a good knowledge of good development practices;
– You are familiar with the DevOps culture;
– You have good interpersonal skills and are autonomous, pragmatic, willing and rigorous;
– Fluency in English is mandatory and knowledge of French is a bonus.
Company benefits :
– Luncheon voucher;
– Seminar every quarter;
– Teleworking possible (3 days per week);
– Possibility of travelling abroad for 2 months.