Data Analyst - H/F
Description du poste
Our client is a LegalTech with 70 employees working to make international law and arbitration more transparent and accessible. Founded in 2018, the company is a search engine for international law and arbitration. They use artificial and collaborative intelligence to collect and structure global legal data (they have and maintain two main products).
Leading international law firms, governments and corporations around the world use this company’s AI technology to conduct in-depth legal research and due diligence with confidence.
To continue their expansion, they have raised €10 million in funding.
They are now looking for a Data Analyst, reporting directly to the COO, to enhance our understanding of user engagement and drive our product strategies forward. In this role, you will work closely with Product managers, Head of Products, and Product designers to optimize the user experience for their two products.
Localisation : Paris (75008) – Partial remote possible.
Technical stack : Google Analytics / Mixpanel / Amplitude / Looker / Metabase, SQL.
Salary : 40 000€ – 50 000€.
As part of your duties, you will be responsible of :
- Implement and optimize web analytics solutions to evaluate and monitor products and performance,
- Collaborate with Product teams to define, measure, and track KPIs tailored to each product’s unique goals and challenges,
- Liaise with the Product Design team to validate design decisions and ensure seamless user experience through data-backed insights,
- Create and maintain dynamic dashboards that provide tailored analytics for each product, enabling stakeholders to monitor performance and user behavior effectively,
- Articulate complex data insights to diverse stakeholders, driving a unified approach to product strategy and decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Good ability to select, implement, and optimize web analytics tools and platforms (with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude,..) to meet specific product needs,
- Skilled in data visualization and reporting tools such as Looker or Metabase,
- Strong SQL skills and experience with managing and analyzing large data sets,
- Excellent communication and storytelling abilities, capable of translating data into strategic insights for varied audiences,
- Proven track record of influencing product strategy through data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Luncheon voucher,
- Seminar every quarter,
- Teleworking possible (3 days per week),
- Possibility of travelling abroad for 2 months.