Tech Lead Engineer (Node.js / Vue.js) - H/F
Description du poste
Our client is a LegalTech with 70 employees working to make international law and arbitration more transparent and accessible.
Founded in 2018, the company is a search engine for international law and arbitration. They use artificial and collaborative intelligence to collect and structure global legal data (they have and maintain two main products).
Leading international law firms, governments and corporations around the world use this company’s AI technology to conduct in-depth legal research and due diligence with confidence.
To continue their expansion, they have raised €10 million in funding.
They are now looking for a Tech Lead to create a new Team to work specifically around LLMs to ship more organic experiences to our users.
Localisation : Paris (75008) – Remote possible.
Salary : 65 000€ – 80 000€ + BSPCE (stock-options).
As part of your duties, you will be responsible for :
– Leading a team with the product/business to maximise results by delivering great software;
– Applying LLMs to deliver exceptional user experiences;
– Delivering quality software by performing unit testing and End2End testing;
– Assessing risks;
– Make architectural proposals and many RFCs;
– Assist and mentor team members;
– Take ownership of parts of the system (intimate understanding of SLI/SLO/SLA);
– Questioning and contributing to the improvement of the general processes.
– You are passionate about your job and know how to communicate it;
– You have more than 5 years’ experience in the software industry and master at least part of the technology stack;
– You thrive in a fast-moving environment and understand that serious and fun are not antonyms;
– You have experience of managing a team of engineers;
– You’re curious about data science and have played around with implementing LLMs (either doing it or using it);
– You’ve designed systems and put them into production.
– Luncheon voucher;
– Seminar every quarter;
– Teleworking possible (3 days per week);
– Possibility of travelling abroad for 2 months.