Technical Business Analyst H/F - Freelance
Description du poste
Our client is the European Union Agency for Railways.
We are searching for a Freelance Technical Business Analyst for a long term mission.
The Agency requires assistance to stage, implement and support the RINF+ register that is one of the building blocks within the European Common Mobility Data Space and is part of the SPD 2022 Strategic Statement 1 (reference to the project ERA1227 –Interoperable data).
Location: Valenciennes, France
Address: 120 rue Marc Lefrancq
Salary: 420 euros per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand business needs and current implementation.
- Develop and implement new functionalities.
- Review source code and produce documentation.
- Assist with deployment, testing, and technical solutions.
- Participate in meetings and solve reported incidents.
- Source code, configuration items, and documentation.
- User guide(s).
- On-site work in Valenciennes, standard workdays (Monday to Friday).
- ITIL for service management, MS-Office used for office tasks.
- English proficiency required.
- Working hours between 08:00-20:00, with English as the primary language.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready for this freelance opportunity, please submit your application to [Your Contact Information]. Join us in impacting the European Common Mobility Data Space.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience after secondary school.
- Proficiency in Microsoft ASP .NET, C#, SQL, UML, Web Services, and more.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and development methodologies.
- Strong OOP and design pattern knowledge.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Service-oriented, result-driven, and team player.